20-POINT SERVICE CHECKUP
Our 20 Point Service Checkup identifies potential problems before they cause your systems to fail and before they cause you to lose data.
During the checkup we verify that your server, hard drive array, Anti-Virus software, power protection and network in general are up to date and operating, in optimal condition. We also clean your tape drive, examine your tapes and tape rotation plus, perform a file restore test from your backup media.
Service Checkup outline:
- Review Customer Concerns, Questions, and Requests
- Check Physical Condition of the Server
- Check Server Status Indicators
- Check System Log Files
- Check Backup Log Files
- Check Anti-Virus Log files
- Check Anti-Virus Definition File
- Check Operating System Critical Updates, Service Packs, and Drivers
- Check Proper Operation of Cooling Fans
- Check Hard Drive Fragmentation
- Check Hard Drive Free Space
- Check Memory and Processor Usage
- Check RAID Array Condition
- Check RAID Controller Battery Condition
- Check Backup Tape Rotation
- Clean Tape Drive
- Restore a File from Tape Backup
- Check UPS Battery Condition
- Check Physical Condition of Network Devices, Switches, Hubs, Wireless Access Points, Firewalls, etcetera
- Update Emergency Repair Disk and create an off-site copy of your Disaster Recovery information on your FTP server.
We will provide you with a report with recommendations to address current issues, and suggested corrective measures and estimated costs to implement. No action will be taken without your prior approval.
|© 1999-2003 Inter-Wit.com|
|PO Box 222, Woburn MA 01801|
|© 1999-2003 All rights reserved|
|No content, including code, from this site may be reproduced, copied, or used in any way|
| without written permission from the author|